Friday, February 29, 2008

Suicide Sounds Really Nice Right Now

I'll never forgive myself
For what I'm about to do
But for me regret's not a dusty shelf
I don't want to hurt you

Just know that if you cry
My eyes will be tearing up too
Your pain makes me want to die
I hate that I love you

I'm only doing what I have to
But my actions come from me alone
I'm hurting myself so much too
Without you life's an empty drone

But still I can't put you
In the postion that you're in
I know that you really love me too
But you can move on and join that distant din

Of life that goes on outside of me
I was just a dream
You have a chance to live truly
Though my heart's ripping at the seams

At least pretend to think
That you didn't feel this way
My life is going down the sink
Yours is just getting underway

You've got to move on from me
Your pain will ease
If you just let things be
Just forget me, please?

It would be easier for me too
If I totally forgot
All about me and you
Is that possible though, I think not

And maybe it'll be easier for you
If I abolish one last thing also
You can move on and live your life too
Why I killed myself no one else will ever know

-Alisha

No comments: