Friday, February 15, 2008

I Love You

Before you came along
Things were getting bad
Night was getting darker
Love I'd never had

But when I fell in love with you
The sun came out again
The flowers started blooming
I was happier than I had been

I'm head over heels now
I'll admit it's true
But to make me stop loving
There's nothing you can do

When I look up to see you
A smile comes on my face
Even when I'm mad at you
My anger goes to waste

You make me weak in the knees
My breath just goes away
And I simply love how
You make everything okay

And as I write this now
My heart beats in my chest
Of all the poems I have written
This one for you's the best

My love will never die
It will never be less
I give you my heart
It beats for you til my death

Life is getting wonderful
Now I'm not so blue
The best thing I have ever heard
Was " I love you too"

I can't express my love enough
In any single way
Just know I'm giving all of it
That is here to stay

So next time that I see you
I'll say " I love you"
And you will know inside your heart
That my love is true

-alisha 2/14/08








No comments: